How HAPPY do you really think you are at this time?How SATISFIED are you feeling this minute?
Would you say you are GLAD to be alive?
Do you LOVE yourself and your body?
Do you SMILE easily or frown a lot?
QUIZ: Test YOUR Happiness Level Now!
There is NO CHARGE for the test and the SCORING results are given afterwards.
Select one of the answers to each item as it currently applies to you.
0-6 Are you alive? You are so numb with despair, your life must really seem like a drudgery. How sad.
7-13 You are terribly unhappy! This is not good for your health or emotions. Nothing can be achieved in this state.
14-21 You yearn to be happy but this level is too low to make you feel proud of you. Needs urgent sorting because something is at the root of that unhappiness.
22-31 Most people will be in this range because they are at a crossroads in their life and not sure what to do with it. Very troubling and confusing state because you are unhappy and filled with fear most of the time.
32-41 You are usually quite happy, but vulnerable. Life is generally good but there are many moments of doubt.
42-48 You are usually very happy, with a strong personality, but things tend to get you down quickly, especially as you work very hard for results and believe in yourself.
49-54 WOW! You are a happy little bunny. Nothing can stop you at all. Very confident and a real achiever! You must be feeling very proud of yourself though your constant joy can make others feel inadequate.
Not sure what to do when you get your quiz results? They are not as you expect? Why not SUBSCRIBE to our services and get some personal answers?
USEFUL HAPPINESS TIPS
The 6 Keys to Happiness - Try to establish the following:
1. WHO ARE YOU?
What kind of person?
What do You stand for?
Principles? Values? Beliefs? Commitment?
Are you proud of yourself?
2. WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU WANT?
3. WHERE ARE YOU GOING?
Your short term, intermediate and long-term destinations
4. HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE YOURSLF?
A lot? A little? Why?
I would gladly change .................things about myself.
(The higher the number the less you love yourself!)
5. HOW DO YOU TREAT OTHERS?
Detached or attached? Kind or selfish?
Consistent? Caring? Compassionate?
Are you happy with your approach?
6. HOW MUCH FEAR DO YOU HAVE?
What do you fear?
Ageing? Ill-health? Dying? Poverty?
Losing your job? Not getting a job?
Not finding a partner?
Not being loved? Being ignored?
FEARS paralyse and limit you. They do not empower you because you cannot get positive actions out of negative thoughts. Accept that certain things are inevitable, do the best you can and wait for life to unfold. It is when we try to control life that it runs away from us.
The more you can face yourself, have greater self knowledge, and lessen your fears, the more strengths you will discover, the more you will understand your limitations and the greater personal power you will have. If you don't even understand or value yourself, how are you going to appreciate and value others?
THE 12 PROMISES
(from: The Optimist's Creed)
TODAY I PROMISE MYSELF:
* To be so STRONG that nothing can disturb my peace of mind
* To radiate HEALTH, HAPPINESS and PROSPERITY to every person I meet.
* To make all my FRIENDS feel that there is something fantastic in them.
* To look at the sunny side of life and make my OPTIMISM come true.
* To think only of the BEST, to work only for the BEST and to expect only the BEST.
* To be just as enthusiastic about the SUCCESS of others as I am about my own.
* To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to greater ACHIEVEMENTS of the future.
* To wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a SMILE to every living creature I meet.
* To give so much time to IMPROVING myelf that I have no time to criticize others.
* To be too CONFIDENT for worry, too NOBLE for anger, too STRONG for fear and too HAPPY to permit the presence of trouble.
* To THINK WELL of myself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words, but in great quiet DEEDS.
* To live in the FAITH that the whole world is on my side, so long as I am TRUE to the BEST that is in me.