The Happiness Quiz!
THE PERSONAL HAPPINESS INDEX (PHI Test©)
How HAPPY do you really think you are at this time?
Would you say you are GLAD to be alive?
Do you LOVE yourself and your body?
Do you live in the past or in the PRESENT?
Do you SMILE easily or frown a lot?
(Based on Elaine Sihera's SAVI© Self-Enrichment Sorter)
QUIZ: Test YOUR Happiness Level Now!
The SCORING results for the 20 questions are given at the end.
Select one of the answers to each item as it currently applies to you.
0-14: You are terribly unhappy! This is not good for your health or emotions. Nothing can be achieved in this state. You clearly don't like yourself, are terribly critical of others, find it hard to trust or forgive, feel impotent to change and pretty lousy about what is happening to you at the moment. That is truly no way to live.
15-30: You yearn to be happy but this level is too low to make you feel proud of you. You have achieved a lot but you are so busy living in the past and focusing on the sad negative aspects of life, the present and your future are passing you by. Needs urgent sorting because something is at the root of that unhappiness.
31-50: Many people will be in this range of happiness because they are at a crossroads in their life and not sure what to do with it. A very troubling and confusing state it is likely to be because you are unhappy and filled with fear most of the time. You do not give enough gratitude for your blessings, tending to take them for granted, as well as the people in your life, and so not enough respect or appreciation is coming back at you either.
51-70: You are usually quite happy, but vulnerable. You feel a lot satisfaction and joy in yourself but you need to trust more, to be far more optimistic about what is possible and to really push the boat out. Life is generally good for you but there are too many moments of doubt and fear. just allow yourself to be happy.
71-86: You are usually very happy, with a strong personality, but things tend to get you down quickly, especially as you work very hard for results and believe in yourself. You need a little more faith in your abilities and to ditch the search for perfection. You are great as you are. Honest!
87-100: WOW! You are a happy little bunny. Nothing can stop you at all. Very confident, proud of yourself and a real achiever! You are grateful for lots of things, and take life in your stride. However, your constant joy, optimism and fearlessness could make others feel inadequate!
What should I do if my score is not as expected?
If you scored LESS THAN 71, you would find one of our personalised Coaching Services very useful! LESS THAN 41 and you definitely need some coaching!
You could BUY a related ARTICLE.
You might find the Job Tips UK website of some value.
Confidence needs personal investment.
Do something about it TODAY!
THE 12 PROMISES
(from: The Optimist's Creed)
TODAY I PROMISE MYSELF:
* To be so STRONG that nothing can disturb my peace of mind
* To radiate HEALTH, HAPPINESS and PROSPERITY to every person I meet.
* To make all my FRIENDS feel that there is something fantastic in them.
* To look at the sunny side of life and make my OPTIMISM come true.
* To think only of the BEST, to work only for the BEST and to expect only the BEST.
* To be just as enthusiastic about the SUCCESS of others as I am about my own.
* To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to greater ACHIEVEMENTS of the future.
* To wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a SMILE to every living creature I meet.
* To give so much time to IMPROVING myelf that I have no time to criticize others.
* To be too CONFIDENT for worry, too NOBLE for anger, too STRONG for fear and too HAPPY to permit the presence of trouble.
* To THINK WELL of myself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words, but in great quiet DEEDS.
* To live in the FAITH that the whole world is on my side, so long as I am TRUE to the BEST that is in me.
(Photo images used on this page (ID:971178 & ID: 850658) courtesy of stock.xchng).